Feedback from Terry's students consistently rate him as one of the best instructors they have ever had, and that his impact often goes beyond an employee's work life to their personal life.
- "Terry was an especially hard-working member of the team that created the Management Black Belt training. He was the most enthusiastic and best received instructor."
- "Terry was masterful with the material."
- “…wonderful training. The way you conduct the training is GREAT. Because you move forward at a good pace, you make it very interactive and fun, and keep the interest in the topic the whole time, and also, helped us get motivated to want to do it. The only feedback I can give to you, is INCREDIBLE TRAINING, THANK YOU!”
- “…stress how much I enjoyed the course. The activities were fun but at the same time taught us something valuable…the subjects covered were clearly explained and easy to understand… you created an atmosphere of respect where we were not afraid or embarrassed to ask questions.”
- “You chose examples that were very clear and easy to follow and the way you explained the topics made them seem easier than the classes I have taken in the past. You have this contagious excitement about the tools and concepts and of course a lot of experience and knowledge that is an honor to be at a class where you are the trainer.”
- “… the course was awesome! The only feedback I can provide is to keep up the great work and the enthusiasm you demonstrate”
- “In the beginning I doubted to take the course because I do not speak English very well but sincerely for me the course was excellent, it kept my attention all the time, it was very clear and well taken, the exercises were helpful and fun, I do not regret having attended and I will make the most of it. You are an excellent trainer and person, thank you so much."
- “You made the experience so enjoyable… [the team has] told me what an incredible learning experience it was and how it has caused them to look differently at other work processes… please know how grateful I am to you for taking on this assignment”
- In recognition of work to commercialize a lean consulting service within Eastman Kodak, Health Group: “...we needed to validate our concept with customer applications….your work with pilot locations, ranging from baselining, current and future state mapping, through successful application of Kaizen provided important validation…we recognize your leadership, your exceptional teamwork, and your commitment to grow our business.”